Free Physician Consultation: This is a compounded prescription medication and requires a doctor’s consultation. During the payment process, you will be required to answer several questions about your medical history. There is no additional charge for the doctor consultation.
Optimal Immune Support Health Program
Thymosin A1, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin D
Boost the body’s natural defenses with potent, high quality nutrient-rich support. Because the first step to fighting any virus or infection starts with your individual immune health.
Thymosin A1 at 3000 mcg/ml
B Complex, 30 ml contains B2 B3 B6 B12
Cyanocobalamin, 2 mg/20mg/2mg/300mcg and Vitamin C 20mg/ml
Zinc 30 mg (zinc picolinate)
Vitamin D3 2000 IU as cholecalciferol dose
Clinical studies indicate the following:
- Helps regulate the body’s immune system response
- Modulates antiviral Cytokine response
- Supports maturation and differentiation of T-cells.
- Upregulates MHC Class 1 expression
- Protects against replication of viruses
Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin C
- Supports the body’s natural ability to prevent infections
- Stimulates the growth of cells and supports red blood cell health
- Helps develop and maintain a healthy immune system
- Benefits the “cytokine storm” caused by overactive immune cells
- Helps develop T lymphocites (T cells) necessary for healthy immune response to viruses
- Decreases oxidative stress
- Reduces inflammation throughout the body
- Supports immune cell production
- Reduces the duration of infections
- Decreases the incidence of infections
- Helps reduce inflammation
- May slow the mortality rate in seniors
- Reduces the rate of viral replication
- Decreases the body’s inflammatory response
- Diminishes the severity of illness
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.